Following the success of our last seminar in Paris, CGM Advogados and BRG – Berkeley Research Group announce a new seminar: “Investing in Brazil: The current Business Environment, recent legal developments and investments opportunities”. The topics includes talks & panels covering:
• Why didn’t the Brazilian economy grow more in 2018? An overview of the economy.
• The October 2018 general elections: Who is going to be the next president? Where is Brazil heading to?
• Car Wash Operation: How it impacted and how will it continue to impact the Brazilian business environment.
• Legal developments: Recent laws that will impact business activities in Brazil.
• Current business opportunities in Brazil: The main markets/industries where investment is needed.
CGM Advogados and BRG – Berkeley Research Group teams will remain available for further discussions after the end of the seminar.